Saturday, May 16, 2009

CLOSED: For Repairs

Now that it's still early in the Sox season, the Bruins have just lost their best chance at a Stanley Cup in 20 years with a heart-breaking overtime loss, the Celtics' title chances are virtually hanging by an exhausted thread (or tendon for that matter), and the Patriots don't open up training camp for several weeks; I think it may be a good time to take another brief hiatus from the Ol' Boston Sports Blog ...just until the wounds have healed and/or David 'Big Papi' Ortiz hits his first couple home runs of the 2009 season.

2 comments:

Greg said...

I guess this means you'll be returning already?

By the way, I thought it was funny when Papi did his curtain call from the dugout. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that after hitting their first homer of the season.

Anonymous said...

Hey, vote for my video on sandwichoutrage.com so I can get it to air on NESN during a Sox game. It's called "worm food" and it needs all the help it can get. Thanks